List of The BEST Water Damage Restoration in Drummond, WI, 54832
Water Damage Pros of Drummond
Need Water Damage Restoration Service in Drummond, 54832? Service Pros of Drummond is ready to service you for all of your Water Damage Restoration needs. Call Us Today For Free Quote!
Phone : 855-340-9096
Water Damage Restoration – Drummond, WIWater damage is one of the most common disaster occurrences. Water spreads fast and can cause overwhelming damage to the personal property as well as structure of the building itself. If not addressed immediately, mold and mildew growth can start within the first 24 to 48 hours of initial exposure.Our industry certified technicians and project coordinators can dramatically reduce the amount of damage caused by water. This is accomplished through immediate emergency water extraction and implementation of the appropriate drying and dehumidification equipment. With consistent moisture monitoring throughout the entire drying phase and using our proprietary anti-microbial and sanitizing products, our technicians adhere to the highest industry standards.
Water Damage Restoration Services
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Emergency Extraction and Dehumidification
- Sanitization and Anti-Microbial Application
- Demolition and debris removal
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consulting
- Coordination with Insurance Companies for Claims
- Temporary Storage and Inventory for Water Damaged Contents
- Carpet rug and upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
Water Damage Tips:Water damage and bacterial growth can begin within hours after you experience a loss. To increase your chances of a complete recovery, call Water Damage Restoration Drummond WI as soon as possible. In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to ensure a more successful flood damage restoration.
What to do:
- Water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call Water Damage Restoration Service immediately.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.